The renovated facility houses the Police Department and the court system. The original three-story 60,000 square foot brick building was constructed in 1925 as a police and fire station.
We developed a Master Plan to address the programmatic needs of both the police and court system. The plan was phased to allow continuous operation of essential services and to implement as funding became available.
The renovated facility includes a new juvenile department, information services bureau, meeting rooms, evidence storage facilities, locker rooms, courtrooms and ancillary court facilities in accordance with Office of Court Administration standards.