The historic Frear Building was built in 1904 by internationally known retailer William Frear. We were commissioned to perform extensive interior and exterior renovations to this long neglected building. The facade is comprised of white, Roman style bricks, sculptured marble, and terra cotta trim.
The ornate roof ballistrade is comprised of artfully crafted stamped galvanized metal parts. Restoration consisted of cleaning all exterior surfaces, repointing masonry joints, and repairing damaged marble. Original windows were refitted with insulated glass and associated woodwork was restored.